dimanche 22 janvier 2017

NoForm Grooves Eklektik n°3

L'acte 3 du "NoForm Grooves Eklektik" :)
1 - Music keeps me together - Taj Mahal
2 - You're the one for me - Marvin Gaye
3 - Wheels of fortune - Stomu Yamashta
4 - Larry Davis - Since I been loving you
5 - Birds & bees - Bob Elger
6 - 15 minuts - Ergo Band
7 - Trak 7 - Niebiesko Czarni-Narodzit
8 - Foznd a child - Cane & able
9 - Believe in love (Remix) - Teddy Pendergrass
10 - Ame soeur - Al Simmons featuring Miss Me aka Raphaëlle
11 - Love trilogy: On my way, Love language & Love speakeasy
12 - Groovin' - Kenny Rankin
13 - Eyebana - Sam Mangwana & L'African All-Stars
14 - Homeward bound - Freddy McGregor
15 - On court - Moar Featuring Daz-Ini
16 - Hello it's me - Todd Rundgren
17 - Know u - Jay Are (J. Rawls & John Robinson)
18 - Rollin' - Dam-Funk

Aucun commentaire: